Monday, January 11, 2010

Your smile is worth a thousand words, but doesn't have to cost a thousand dollars



For years I have wanted to get my teeth whitened, but cringed at the price tag. They say your smile is worth a thousand words, but does that mean it has to cost a thousand dollars? I think not!


While at the dentist last week, he recommended trying at home whitening before resorting to professional procedures. Crest Whitestrips seemed a little too low brow for me, so I researched other products such as Rembrandt and GO SMILE. Today I received an email in my inbox from Hautelook for GO SMILE for more than half off - It had to be some type of sign! Membership to Hautelook  is mandatory to be able to buy anything off of their site, but it's totally worth it. I've gotten some amazing stuff  including a pair of J Brand skinny jeans and a Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent dress.


There are a few different items including their Smile Whitening System, toothpaste, touch ups, and lip glosses. I selected the most basic, the Smile Whitening System.

http://www.hautelook.com/catalog/1751

No comments: